The Qualification has been created to develop and reward the health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. The rationale of the programme is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
The fee for enrolling onto the level 3 course is AUS $3000 online.
For on campus dates and prices contact email@example.com
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Interest-Free Monthly Installments
All Course Material, including online modules and written assignments.
Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Skype sessions
Dedicated student support
Access to an online Social Learning forum
Assignment marking and feedback
Free CV Writing help on completion of the course.
The Diploma is accredited at Level 3 with a total equivalence of 60 credits. It is envisaged that learners completing the Level 3 Diploma will progress to the Qualifi Level 4 Certificate in Health and Social Care.
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Learners who possess Qualifications at Level 2 and/or; QUALIFI Level 3 Diploma in H&SC Learner Guide December 2016 10
- Learners who have work experience in the health and social care sector and demonstrate ambition with clear career goals;
- Learners who possess a level 3 qualification in another discipline and want to develop their careers in health and social care.
Mandatory Unit :
- An Introduction to Health and Social Care
- Communication for Health and Social Care
- Promoting Health in the Population
- Person-Centred Care
- Understanding Diabetes Care
- Understanding Stroke Care
- Understanding Dementia Care