The Qualification has been created to develop and reward the business health and social care workers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the health and social care sector. The rationale of the programmes is to provide a career path for learners who wish to develop their management and care capabilities within the health and social care sector.
The fee for enrolling onto the level 4 course is AUS $3000 online.
For on campus dates and prices contact email@example.com
All Course Material, including online modules and written assignments.
Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Skype sessions
Dedicated student support
Access to an online Social Learning forum
Assignment marking and feedback
Free CV Writing help on completion of the course.
- Analysing, synthesising and summarising information critically
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognising the moral and ethical issues of health and social care practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct.
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of health and social care service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, assemble arguments in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists.
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge.
- Circumstances, whether within their own area of employment, or through promotion to a supervisory or management position, or to adapt to changes in the health/social care environment
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career.
- Learners who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards;
- Learners who have spent some time in an organisational role and shown they have capability and drive to develop
- Learners seeking further professional development and gain work related skills and know-how.
Mandatory Unit :
- Academic study Skills
- Communicating in Health and Social Care
- An Introduction to Healthcare Policy
- Reflective Practice
- Managing People in Health and Social Care
- Sociology Cocepts in Health and Ill Health