The Qualifications have been created to develop and reward the business managers of today and the future, and to continue to bring recognition and professionalism to the management sectors. The Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management qualification is designed for managers who have the expert and personal encouragement in deciphering organisational strategy into effective operational performance. This programme provides learners with an advanced qualification that supports their development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry through a lifelong-learning orientation.
The fee for enrolling onto the level 7 course is AUS $3000 online.
For on campus dates and prices contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can make payment using one of the following methods:
- Credit or Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Interest-Free Monthly Installments
All Course Material, including online modules and written assignments.
Personal tutor support with 1-2-1 Skype sessions
Dedicated student support
Access to an online Social Learning forum
Assignment marking and feedback
Free CV Writing help on completion of the course.
- To understand and apply the principles of management in a business environment
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the business world.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team 6. Manage one’s own personal development and growth
- Marketing Approaches in Hospitality and Tourism
- Strategic Planning Facets in Hospitality and Tourism
- Tourism Policy in International Context and Development
- The Culture and Society in Tourism
- Level 6 Qualification or;
- First Degree